2010-03-23

For Esteev

The problem is all inside your head, I said to he
The answer is that you can't think logical-ly
I’d like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be twenty ways your column's stupid.

He said it’s really not my habit to tell the truth,
Furthermore, I hope the facts get lost and misconstrued
But I’ll repeat myself at the risk of being crude
There must be twenty ways Obama's a despot.
Twenty ways Obama's Hitler.

You can't just dump the sick, Rick (Cission)
You gotta offer 'em a plan, Stan
And not one filled with shit, uh-something that rhymes with shit Mitt (ster)
Just teabag yourself free

Jus' eat that chicken fat off the floor, boor (tz)
And use the word "Tough" much
Just drop your pants, David
And teabag yourself free

I said your article it gives me so much pain
I wish there was something I could do so that you never write again
And the world would appreciate that, and we'd be free from the taint
Of Hogberg's words....

Hogberg's mom said why don’t we both just sleep on it tonight
And I believe in the morning you’ll have fucked me just right
And then she kissed my PENIS as I rammed it down her throat - oh so tight
There must be fifty ways to do Hogberg's mother
Fifty ways to fuck his mother.

UPDATE:  Tweaked for Great PENIS and thnax to Xecklothxayyquou Gilchrist for the shit rhyme.

4 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Shit rhyme? I thought it was GRRRREAT!

commie atheist said...

Paul Simon must be spinning in his grave.

Oh, wait...

Xecky Gilchrist said...

SWEEEEEET

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

loverly.

I did a similar songo at my bloggo. Fortunately for you droogs, I am too drunk to link.