2011-11-02

Teh End of Teh "Teh" Era

So there's been another Pennis infection at teh Mothership.  I mention this because it has highlighted to me how offensively annoying it is for an outsider to stink up a joint by ignoring all teh basic rules of civil behaviour.  Each place has its own conventions and standards of acceptable behaviour, and while some things may not edge over into completely unacceptable offenses (okay, not talking about Pennis now) they can still be totes annoying to folks who have moar vested in teh joint.

And on that note, I will now be spellchecking before I comment at Crooked Timber.

OTOH, I kann spele as crappily as I wont heer.  Moar worserest then evar befoar.

Also too, Teh Teh:

8 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Teh POOP!
~

M. Bouffant said...

That "teh"ing was getting pretty damned irksome. We know you can do better if you just apply yourself more!

Smut Clyde said...

I look forward to annoying Lemuel Pitkin with LOLcat phrases in future CT conversations.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

Oh wow. Those guys are kind of assholes. If you find someone annoying, how hard is it to simply ignore that person? I know it's easy--I do it all the time!

BTW, this is the only place I feel truly welcome on the 'net, what with my being a notoriously sloppy speller/grammarian. Frankly, I don't have time to be anything else these days... Now I know your misspellings are by and large on purpose, but lets not get bogged down by details.

Exford legs said...

Yes I prefer Pennis infections to be dealt with promptly

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Sum plaices doesn't apreeshee8 hte funneh.

Smut Clyde said...

VS never expected the Apostrophe Police.

Dr.KennethNoisewater said...

NO ONE DOES.